How to connect Google Analytics + 24sessions
Zapier lets you send info between Google Analytics and 24sessions automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New GoalsTriggered when a new goals is added.Trigger
- Create a MeasurementSend a measurement of an event to Google Analytics.Action
- Run ReportRuns a report and returns the analytics data.Action
- Update GoalUpdates existing goals.Action
- Search GoalFinds a specific goal.Action
- Meeting CanceledTriggers when meeting is canceled.Trigger
- New MeetingTriggers when you schedule a meeting (via schedule page) or get booked by a guest (via booking forms).Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when you receive a new booking by a guest (via booking forms).Trigger
Triggers when a new meeting is created by 24sessions user (via schedule page).
Triggers when meeting is updated.
Triggers when a new review added.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Analytics and 24sessions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.