How to connect GitHub + Ghost
Zapier lets you send info between GitHub and Ghost automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate GitHub and Ghost workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with GitHub + Ghost
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their GitHub + Ghost workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Formatter by Zapier to their workflows
Send Markdown drafts from new GitHub issues to GhostSend Markdown drafts from new GitHub issues to GhostPremium
- Step 1: Authenticate GitHub and Ghost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.