How to connect Geckoboard + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Geckoboard and PayPal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Add Record to DatasetAdds a record to a DatasetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Gauge WidgetSend new values to a Custom Gauge WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Number WidgetSend new values to a Custom Number WidgetAction
- [LEGACY] Update Custom Text WidgetSend new values to a Custom Text WidgetAction
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Geckoboard and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.