How to connect FreeAgent + ServiceM8
Zapier lets you send info between FreeAgent and ServiceM8 automatically—no code required.
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is added or meets criterion.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in FreeAgent.Action
- Create TaskCreate a task inside a project.Action
- Job CompletedTriggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.Trigger
- Job QueuedTriggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.Trigger
Triggers when a new Client is created.
Triggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.
Triggers when a new job is created.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new job.
- Step 1: Authenticate FreeAgent + ServiceM8.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.