How to connect forms.app + GetResponse
Zapier lets you send info between forms.app and GetResponse automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate forms.app and GetResponse workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new list is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new newsletter is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new form is added.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new autoresponder is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Landing Page
Triggers when a new landing page is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Day of Autoresponder Cycle
Move a contact to a specific day in your autoresponder cycle. Enter 0 to add them to the start day of the cycle.
Tags can be 2-255 characters long. Use lowercase English alphabet and numbers. Put underscores (“_”) instead of spaces.
How forms.app + GetResponse Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate forms.app and GetResponse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.