How to connect FoodStorm + Dubsado
Zapier lets you send info between FoodStorm and Dubsado automatically—no code required.
- New CompanyTriggers when a new company is added to FoodStorm.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to FoodStorm.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created in FoodStorm.Trigger
- Update CompanyTriggers when an existing company is updated in FoodStorm.Trigger
- Update ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated in FoodStorm.Trigger
- Update OrderTriggers when an existing order is updated in FoodStorm.Trigger
- Contract SignedTriggers when a client submits a signed contract.Trigger
- New Project as JobTriggers when a project is created as a job manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when a Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
Triggers when a project is created as a lead manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when Public Proposal Form is filled out.
Triggers when a client makes a payment on an invoice.
Triggers when a project's status is updated.
Creates a new project.
- Step 1: Authenticate FoodStorm + Dubsado.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.