How to connect Flodesk + Join By Text
Zapier lets you send info between Flodesk and Join By Text automatically—no code required.
- Subscriber Added to SegmentTriggers when a subscriber is added to a segment.Trigger
- Subscriber CreatedTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- Subscriber UnsubscribedTriggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.Trigger
- Add Existing Subscriber to SegmentAdds a subscriber to a segment.Action
- Add Existing Subscriber to WorkflowAdds a subscriber to a workflow.Action
- Create/Update SubscriberCreates a new subscriber or updates an existing one.Action
- Remove Existing Subscriber From SegmentRemoves a subscriber from a segment.Action
- Remove Existing Subscriber From WorkflowRemoves a subscriber from a workflow.Action
Unsubscribes a subscriber.
Find a Subscriber by email address
- Join By Text
Triggers when someone subscribes to your keyword with their email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Flodesk and Join By Text.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.