How to connect Fireflies.ai + Looping by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Fireflies.ai and Looping by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.
automatically do this!
Create Loop From Line Items
Creates a new Loop from line item(s). This is an advanced action!
- New MeetingTriggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.Trigger
- Upload AudioCreates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.Action
- Find Recent MeetingGets the most recent user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by IDFinds a specific user meetingAction
- Find Meeting by Call DetailsSearches a Meeting based on provided parameters.Action
- Create Loop From Line ItemsCreates a new Loop from line item(s). This is an advanced action!Action
- Create Loop From NumbersCreates a new Loop from numbers. This is an advanced action!Action
- Create Loop From TextCreates a new Loop from text value(s) with a specified delimiter. This is an advanced action!Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Fireflies.ai + Looping by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.