Firebase / Firestore + Moosend Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Firebase / Firestore and Moosend.
It's easy to connect Firebase / Firestore + Moosend and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a mailing list.
Triggers when a subscriber’s profile has been updated.
Sets a custom field value.
Runs a Moosend automation for the provided email.
Triggers when a Structured Query returns new documents within a Cloud Firestore collection.
Triggers when a subscriber is unsubscribed.
Increases or decreases a numeric custom field's value.
Creates a new subscriber in a specific mailing list.
Unsubscribes a member from all or target mailing lists.
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore + Moosend.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.