How to connect Firebase / Firestore + JVZoo
Zapier lets you send info between Firebase / Firestore and JVZoo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Refunded Sale
Triggers when a refund is issued on the selected product.
automatically do this!
Create Cloud Firestore Document
Creates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.Trigger
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTrigger
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.Action
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.Action
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.Action
- Find Cloud Firestore DocumentFinds a document using aAction
- New Refunded SaleTriggers when a refund is issued on the selected product.Trigger
- New SaleTriggers when the selected product is purchased.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore + JVZoo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.