How to connect Fing + Paths by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Fing and Paths by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Internet Outage EventTriggers when there is an Internet outage event on your ISP impacting your location, both when it starts and it is resolved. Leverages Fing Outage Detection, automatic alerts of ISP outages in real-time worldwide.Trigger
- Conditionally run...Creates a new branch.Action
- Filter TasksOnly allow task to continue if certain conditions are met.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Fing and Paths by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.