How to connect Fiddle + Zid
Zapier lets you send info between Fiddle and Zid automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Approved Sales Orders
Triggered when sales orders are updated with approved statusTry ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Inventory Locations
Triggers when inventory locations are created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Inventoy Lots
Triggers when new inventory lots are createdTry ItTriggerScheduled
Fulfilled Sales Orders
Triggered when sales orders are updated as fulfilledTry ItTriggerScheduled
New Inventory Items
:Triggers when a new Inventory Items are createdTry ItTriggerScheduled
New Inventory Types
Triggers when new inventory types are created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Purchase Orders
Triggered when new purchase orders are createdTry ItTriggerScheduled
How Fiddle + Zid Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Fiddle and Zid.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.