How to connect Feedier + Productboard
Zapier lets you send info between Feedier and Productboard automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New FeedbackTriggers when a new feedback is received.Trigger
- New Item TaggedTriggers when an item is tagged.Trigger
- SegmentTriggers when a new segment is created. Do not use it.Trigger
- Import FeedbackImport a new feedback with a given set of answers.Action
- Send EmailSends a new email to ask gently the user to give his feedback.Action
- Send SMSSends a SMS text message to ask gently the user to give his feedback.Action
- Update Feedback StatusUpdate a feedback status and/or its owner.Action
- New FeatureTriggers when a new feature is created.Trigger
Triggers when a new note is created.
Creates a new feature.
Creates a new note.
- Step 1: Authenticate Feedier and Productboard.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Productboard is beautiful, simple, and powerful product management. Product leaders can easily centralize user and market research, capture and organize feature ideas, prioritize against clear strategic objectives and keep everyone on the same page thanks to delightful, interactive roadmaps.