How to connect FastField Mobile Forms + FileCloud
Zapier lets you send info between FastField Mobile Forms and FileCloud automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New File In Folder
Triggers when a new file is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).
automatically do this!
Creates a brand new folder at the path you specify.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.Trigger
- Create Form DispatchSends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.Action
- Update Global ListReplaces an existing FastField Global List with a Global List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- Update Lookup ListReplaces an existing FastField Lookup List with a Lookup List in a xlsx or csv file.Action
- New File In FolderTriggers when a new file is added directly to a specific folder (but not its subfolders).Trigger
- Create FolderCreates a brand new folder at the path you specify.Action
- Create Text FileCreates a brand new text (.txt) file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file from another service to FileCloud.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FastField Mobile Forms + FileCloud.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.