Facebook Pages + MediaSilo Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Facebook Pages and MediaSilo.
It's easy to connect Facebook Pages + MediaSilo and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.
Triggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.
A new asset is uploaded and is ready.
Triggers when a project is changed in MediaSilo.
A new asset is uploaded. This event gets triggered before an actual asset exists and should not be used to trigger File actions.
Triggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.
Triggers when an asset is deleted by a MediaSilo user.
Triggers when an asset is changed by a MediaSilo user.
Triggers when a new project is deleted in MediaSilo.
Triggers when someone comments on an asset in MediaSilo.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Pages + MediaSilo.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.