How to connect Facebook Pages + Gumroad
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Pages and Gumroad automatically—no code required.
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.Trigger
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.Action
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.Action
- Create Page VideoUploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- CancellationThis Trigger fires every time a cancellation of a subscription occurs.Trigger
Triggers when you add a new product to your Gumroad account.
This Trigger fires every time a sale is refunded.
This Trigger fires every time a sale occurs.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Pages + Gumroad.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.