How to connect Facebook Messenger + Wheelbase
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Messenger and Wheelbase automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- New or Updated ReservationTriggers when a new reservation is created or when a reservation's status changes.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created.Trigger
- New RentalTriggers when a new rental is created.Trigger
- Create ReservationCreate a new reservation.Action
- Update ReservationUpdate an existing reservation.Action
Create a new customer.
Create a new rental.
Search for a customer.
Search for a rental.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Messenger and Wheelbase.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.