How to connect Facebook Messenger + Runkeeper
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Messenger and Runkeeper automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when you complete an activity of any type.Trigger
- Add ActivityAdds a new activity to your feed. Will respect your profile settings for posting to social media.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Messenger and Runkeeper.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.