How to connect Facebook Messenger + GoHire
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Messenger and GoHire automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.Trigger
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.Action
- Job PostedTriggers when a new job is posted.Trigger
- New CandidateTriggers when a candidate applies for one of your jobs.Trigger
- Add CandidateAdds a candidate to a job.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Messenger and GoHire.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.