How to connect Facebook Custom Audiences + Veem
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Custom Audiences and Veem automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Updated Inbound Payment Status
Triggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.
automatically do this!
Add Email to Custom Audience
Adds an email address to an existing custom audience.
Our most popular Zap!
- Create Custom AudienceCreates a new custom audience. You may need to accept Facebook's Terms of Service atAction
- Add Email to Custom AudienceAdds an email address to an existing custom audience.Action
- Updated Inbound Payment StatusTriggers when an inbound payment is updated to a specific status.Trigger
- Updated Outbound Payment StatusTriggers when an outbound payment is updated to a specified status.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact.Action
- Request PaymentRequests a payment.Action
- Send PaymentSends a payment. If an attachment is required, the payment will be created as a draft.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Custom Audiences + Veem.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.