How to connect Egnyte + FastField Mobile Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Egnyte and FastField Mobile Forms automatically—no code required.
Lists all folders in /Shared.
Sends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.
- New File in FolderTriggers when a new file appears in the folder.TriggerScheduled
- List FoldersLists all folders in /Shared.TriggerScheduled
- Upload FileUploads a file to the specified folder.ActionScheduled
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.TriggerInstant
- Create Form DispatchSends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.ActionScheduled
- Update Global ListReplaces an existing FastField Global List with a Global List in a xlsx or csv file.ActionScheduled
- Update Lookup ListReplaces an existing FastField Lookup List with a Lookup List in a xlsx or csv file.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Egnyte + FastField Mobile Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.