How to connect Duda + Shippo
Zapier lets you send info between Duda and Shippo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Published Blog PostTriggers on a published blog post.Trigger
- New or Updated Site CommentTriggers on a new or updated site comment.Trigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers on a new form response.Trigger
- Store OrderTriggers on a new or updated store order.Trigger
- Add Collection RowAdd a site collection row.Action
- Update Content LibraryUpdate your site content library.Action
- New Shipping LabelTriggers when a new shipping label is createdTrigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is createdTrigger
Creates an order.
Search for a shipping label by ID.
Search for an order by ID.
- Step 1: Authenticate Duda and Shippo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.