How to connect Drupal + Constant Contact
Zapier lets you send info between Drupal and Constant Contact automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ContentTriggers when new content is created for any content type you specify.Trigger
- Create ContentCreates new content for any content type you specify.Action
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your account.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when a recipient opens an email from a specified campaign.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact on a specific list in your account.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a contact in your account. Only filled will be updated.Action
- Find ContactFind Contact by email.Action
- Constant Contact
Find or Create Contact
- Step 1: Authenticate Drupal and Constant Contact.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.