Dropbox + Tender Support Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Dropbox and Tender Support.
It's easy to connect Dropbox + Tender Support and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new folder is added. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Triggers when a discussion is created or replied to.
Triggers when a new user signs up.
Upload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 100 MB.
Creates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.
Triggers when a new file is added to a folder. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Triggers when a new discussion is created.
Creates a brand new folder at the path you specify.
Moves a file to a new location at the path you specify.
Adds a new line to an existing text file, or creates a file if it doesn't exist.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dropbox + Tender Support.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.