Dropbox + Retrograde by Zapier Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Dropbox and Retrograde by Zapier.
It's easy to connect Dropbox + Retrograde by Zapier and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new folder is added. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Triggers once when Mercury enters Retrograde.
Triggers once when Mercury leaves Retrograde.
Upload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 100 MB.
Creates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.
Triggers when a new file is added to a folder. Make sure the number of files/folders in the watched folder does not exceed 4000.
Triggers once per day when Mercury is in Retrograde.
Creates a brand new folder at the path you specify.
Moves a file to a new location at the path you specify.
Adds a new line to an existing text file, or creates a file if it doesn't exist.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dropbox + Retrograde by Zapier.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.