How to connect Discourse + Patreon
Zapier lets you send info between Discourse and Patreon automatically—no code required.
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Delete MemberTriggers when an existing membership is deleted.Trigger
- Delete Member PledgeTriggers when an existing pledge on a membership is deleted.Trigger
- Delete PledgeTriggers when an existing pledge is deleted.Trigger
- New MemberTriggers when a new member is created, either by pledging or by following a campaign.Trigger
- New Member PledgeTriggers when a new member is created by pledging, or an existing member who is following converts to a pledging member.Trigger
- New PledgeTriggers when a new pledge is received on a campaign.Trigger
Triggers when a membership has been updated.
Triggers when the pledge on a membership has been updated.
Triggers when a pledge has been updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate Discourse and Patreon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.