How to connect DigitalOcean + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between DigitalOcean and PayPal automatically—no code required.
- New BackupTriggers when a new backup is created for the selected Droplet.Trigger
- New DropletTriggers when a new Droplet is created.Trigger
- New SnapshotTriggers when a new snapshot is created for a selected Droplet.Trigger
- New SSH KeyTriggers when a new SSH key is added to your account.Trigger
- Add SSH KeyAdds a new SSH key to your account.Action
- Create DomainDomain resources are domain names that you have purchased from a domain name registrar that you are managing through the DigitalOcean DNS interface. This trigger creates a new domain, with a name and IP address.Action
- Create DropletCreates a new Droplet in your account.Action
- Create SnapshotCreates a new snapshot for the selected droplet.Action
Powers a Droplet on or off (via either a hard or graceful shutdown).
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate DigitalOcean and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.