How to connect Digify + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Digify and PayPal automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New DownloadTriggers when your shared file is downloaded.Trigger
- New PrintTriggers when your shared file is printed.Trigger
- New ViewTriggers when your shared file is viewed.Trigger
- Add RecipientAdd a recipient to a sent file.Action
- Delete FileDelete a sent file and revoke all access to the file.Action
- Send FileCreate a new file and generate the link of the file.Action
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate Digify and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.