How to connect Demio + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Demio and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Does Not Attend WebinarTriggers when a webinar ends and we detect a registrant did not attended.Trigger
- Joins WebinarTriggers when a registrant joins a running webinar.Trigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.Trigger
- Webinar UpdateTriggers after a webinar has ended. If using a series webinar, we provide the date of the next schedule series.Trigger
- Create Registration for WebinarCreates a new registration for a webinar.Action
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Demio and URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.