How to connect Delay by Zapier + VoilaNorbert
Zapier lets you send info between Delay by Zapier and VoilaNorbert automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Delay ForWaits for a set amount of time before completing your Actions.Action
- Delay After QueueWaits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.Action
- Delay UntilWaits to run your Actions until a date or time that you choose.Action
- Contact Search CompletedTriggers when a search for a contact has been completed. Will trigger regardless of whether the contact was found.Trigger
- Verify Email CompletedTriggeres when a new verification is completedTrigger
- Start Contact SearchStarts a new search for a contact with the given email and domain. The contact will be created in your account once the search completes. You can use the "Contact Search Completed" trigger to be notified when the search has completed.Action
- Verify EmailVerifies an emaill addressAction
- Find ContactFind any contacts in your account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Delay by Zapier and VoilaNorbert.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.