How to connect Delay by Zapier + Visual Visitor
Zapier lets you send info between Delay by Zapier and Visual Visitor automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Delay ForWaits for a set amount of time before completing your Actions.Action
- Delay After QueueWaits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.Action
- Delay UntilWaits to run your Actions until a date or time that you choose.Action
- New Visitor Notification With Company Data OnlyTriggers when a new visitor notification is created for a visitor with only company information.Trigger
- New Visitor Notification for a Tagged VisitorTriggers when a new visitor notification is created for a visitor that has been previously tagged from an email campaign or form capture.Trigger
- New Visitor Notification With Company and Contact DataTriggers when a new visitor notification is created for a visitor with both company and contact data.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Delay by Zapier and Visual Visitor.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.