How to connect Delay by Zapier + Feedier
Zapier lets you send info between Delay by Zapier and Feedier automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new feedback is received.
Waits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.
- Delay ForWaits for a set amount of time before completing your Actions.Action
- Delay After QueueWaits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.Action
- Delay UntilWaits to run your Actions until a date or time that you choose.Action
- New FeedbackTriggers when a new feedback is received.Trigger
- New Item TaggedTriggers when an item is tagged.Trigger
- SegmentTriggers when a new segment is created. Do not use it.Trigger
- Import FeedbackImport a new feedback with a given set of answers.Action
- Send EmailSends a new email to ask gently the user to give his feedback.Action
Sends a SMS text message to ask gently the user to give his feedback.
- Step 1: Authenticate Delay by Zapier + Feedier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.