How to connect Datadog + Uptime.com
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and Uptime.com automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with Datadog + Uptime.com
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their Datadog + Uptime.com workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Formatter by Zapier to their workflows
Get new Uptime.com check alerts as metrics in DatadogGet new Uptime.com check alerts as metrics in DatadogPremium
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- New AlertTriggers when a new alert or contact test occurs in your Uptime.com account.Trigger
- Send Alert to WebhookSend your Uptime.com alert data to an arbitrary webhook that you can define.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and Uptime.com.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.