How to connect Datadog + PractiTest
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and PractiTest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- New IssueTriggers when a new Issue is created.Trigger
- New Test EventTriggers when a Test Run is failed or completed.Trigger
- Create RequirementCreates a new requirement.Action
- Create a RunCreates a run (Automated Test).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and PractiTest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
PractiTest QA and test management solution helps users to manage the development and testing process, with an end-to-end approach starting from requirements, creating and running tests, tracking bugs and reporting them to all relevant stakeholders. PractiTest integrates with all leading testing tools such bug tracking (JIRA and others), CI/CD , automation and collaboration tools .