How to connect Datadog + PractiTest
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and PractiTest automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- New IssueTriggers when a new Issue is created.Trigger
- New Test EventTriggers when a Test Run is failed or completed.Trigger
- Create RequirementCreates a new requirement.Action
- Create a RunCreates a run (Automated Test).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and PractiTest.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Datadog is a service for IT, Operations and Development teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.
PractiTest QA and test management solution helps users to manage the development and testing process, with an end-to-end approach starting from requirements, creating and running tests, tracking bugs and reporting them to all relevant stakeholders. PractiTest integrates with all leading testing tools such bug tracking (JIRA and others), CI/CD , automation and collaboration tools .