How to connect Confluence Server + Kajabi
Zapier lets you send info between Confluence Server and Kajabi automatically—no code required.
- New Page or Blog PostTriggers when a new page or blog post is created.Trigger
- Create Page or Blog PostCreates a new page or blog post.Action
- Assessment CompletedTrigger when someone completes an assessment.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when an offer is purchased.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- Tag RemovedTriggers when a tag is removed from a contact.Trigger
- Grant Access to an OfferGrants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.Action
Submits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.
Revokes access to an offer from the specified member.
- Step 1: Authenticate Confluence Server and Kajabi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.