How to connect Code by Zapier + Kentico Xperience
Zapier lets you send info between Code by Zapier and Kentico Xperience automatically—no code required.
Triggers when your Xperience website sends a webhook to Zapier.
Creates a new object in Xperience
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Run PythonRun Python in response to data from trigger.Action
- Catch Xperience WebhookTriggers when your Xperience website sends a webhook to Zapier.Trigger
- Create New ObjectCreates a new object in XperienceAction
- Create New PageCreates a new page in XperienceAction
- Update ObjectUpdates an object in XperienceAction
- Kentico Xperience
Updates an existing page in Xperience
- Step 1: Authenticate Code by Zapier + Kentico Xperience.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.