How to connect Code by Zapier + Flow
Zapier lets you send info between Code by Zapier and Flow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Run PythonUse Python to kick off a workflow. You must return an array of objects.Trigger
- Run PythonRun Python in response to data from trigger.Action
- Completed TaskTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is added.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- Create TaskCreates a new Flow task.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Code by Zapier and Flow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.