How to connect CloudTalk + Fireflies.ai
Zapier lets you send info between CloudTalk and Fireflies.ai automatically—no code required.
Triggers when call is made via CloudTalk.
Create a new contact.
- New CallTriggers when call is made via CloudTalk.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a contact is created or updated in CloudTalk.Trigger
- New SMSTriggers when a SMS is sent/received via CloudTalkTrigger
- Create or Update ActivityCreates a new or updates an existing activity.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreates a new or updates an existing contact.Action
- Create ContactCreate a new contact.Action
- Send SMSSend SMS via CloudTalkAction
- Update ContactUpdate an existing contactAction
Finds a contact.
Triggers when a new meeting with transcripts is created.
Creates a new meeting in Fireflies to be stored, transcribed, and shared.
Gets the most recent user meeting
Finds a specific user meeting
Searches a Meeting based on provided parameters.
- Step 1: Authenticate CloudTalk + Fireflies.ai.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.