How to connect Cloudprinter.com + eBay
Zapier lets you send info between Cloudprinter.com and eBay automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New SignalsTriggers when you receive notifications of the print and ship status of your print jobs.Trigger
- Cancel OrderRequest cancellation of a specific order.Action
- Create OrderCreate a new order for one item that will be sent to the Print Cloud. You are required to set up the product, options, shipping, and address details.Action
- Request Order QuoteRequest a quote for a specific item. The Quote Hash will be stored and can be used to Create Order in the Action step.Action
- Find an OrderFinds the status of one of your orders based on the order reference.Action
- Find a ProductFinds the specifications of a product based on the product reference.Action
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is made.Trigger
- Create a Shipping FulfillmentAdd a shipping fulfillment to a line item.Action
Search for an order.
- Step 1: Authenticate Cloudprinter.com and eBay.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.