How to connect CloudConvert + WP All Export Pro
Zapier lets you send info between CloudConvert and WP All Export Pro automatically—no code required.
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- Job FailedTriggers when a job failed.Trigger
- Job FinishedTriggers when a job finished.Trigger
- Create ArchiveCreate a ZIP, RAR... archive.Action
- Capture a WebsiteCreates job to capture a website as PDF or create a website screenshot as JPG or PNG.Action
- Convert a FileCreates job to convert a file.Action
- Merge Files to PDFMerge multiple files into one single PDF.Action
- Optimize a FileCreates job to optimize a file.Action
- WP All Export Pro
Triggers when any export is completed. Use the File URL in your action step to copy the export file. A Zapier action step cannot process the contents inside the export file.
- Step 1: Authenticate CloudConvert and WP All Export Pro.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.