How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + PostgreSQL
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and PostgreSQL automatically—no code required.
Create new rows in PostgreSQL for resume data extracted by CandidateZip from new documents in Google DocsCreate new rows in PostgreSQL for resume data extracted by CandidateZip from new documents in Google Docspremium
Do Even More with CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + PostgreSQL
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + PostgreSQL workflows do more for them.
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
Adds a new row.
Updates an existing row.
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and PostgreSQL.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.