Send SMS messages for new CallRail calls
When this happens
Step 1: Phone Call Completed
Then do this
Step 2: Send SMS
Need a simple alert system for new calls you receive on CallRail? This Zap should do nicely once you bring it online, leveraging Zapier's native SMS notifications. It will listen for every new call on CallRail, automatically sending out SMS messages with your indicated information for each one.
How It Works
- A new CallRail call is received
- Zapier automatically sends an SMS message
What You Need
- CallRail account
- Phone Call CompletedTriggers when an inbound phone call is completed and includes post call fields (e.g. recording URL, duration, etc.).Trigger
- Phone Call Marked as SpamTriggers when a phone call is marked as "Spam".Trigger
- Phone Call StartedTriggers when an inbound phone call is started.Trigger
- Phone Call TaggedTriggers when a phone call is tagged.Trigger
- Company CreatedTriggers when a new Company is created.Trigger
- Form CapturedTriggers when a form is captured.Trigger
- Form Capture TaggedTriggers when a form capture is tagged.Trigger
- Outbound Call CompletedTriggers when an outbound call finishes.Trigger
Triggers when a Session Tracker is created.
Triggers when an SMS message is received.
Triggers when an SMS message is sent.
Triggers when a Source Tracker is created.
Triggers when a User is created.
- SMS by Zapier
Send an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.