How to connect Calendly + Fiddle
Zapier lets you send info between Calendly and Fiddle automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Try ItTriggerInstant
Approved Sales Orders
Triggered when sales orders are updated with approved statusTry ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Inventory Locations
Triggers when inventory locations are created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when an invitee schedules an event.Try ItTriggerInstant
Fulfilled Sales Orders
Triggered when sales orders are updated as fulfilledTry ItTriggerScheduled
New Inventory Items
:Triggers when a new Inventory Items are createdTry ItTriggerScheduled
New Inventory Types
Triggers when new inventory types are created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Calendly + Fiddle Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Calendly and Fiddle.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.