How to connect Cal.com + Delay by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Cal.com and Delay by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Booking CancelledTriggers when a booking is cancelled.Trigger
- Booking CreatedTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- Booking RescheduledTriggers when a booking is rescheduled.Trigger
- Meeting EndedTriggers after meeting ends.Trigger
- Delay ForWaits for a set amount of time before completing your Actions.Action
- Delay After QueueWaits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.Action
- Delay UntilWaits to run your Actions until a date or time that you choose.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Cal.com and Delay by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.