How to connect Buttondown + Gumroad
Zapier lets you send info between Buttondown and Gumroad automatically—no code required.
- Get DraftTriggers when a new draft is created.Trigger
- Get EmailTriggers when a new email is created.Trigger
- Get Scheduled EmailTriggers when a new scheduled email is created.Trigger
- Get SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- Get UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber unsubscribes.Trigger
- Create DraftCreates a draft.Action
- Create EmailCreates an email.Action
- Create Scheduled EmailCreates a scheduled email.Action
Creates a subscriber.
This Trigger fires every time a cancellation of a subscription occurs.
Triggers when you add a new product to your Gumroad account.
This Trigger fires every time a sale is refunded.
This Trigger fires every time a sale occurs.
- Step 1: Authenticate Buttondown and Gumroad.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.