How to connect bunq + Facebook Messenger
Zapier lets you send info between bunq and Facebook Messenger automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Card Payment
Triggers when a new card payment is made.
automatically do this!
Create Draft Payment
Creates a new draft payment.
- Updated BalanceTriggers when your total account balance is updated.TriggerInstant
- New Card PaymentTriggers when a new card payment is made.TriggerInstant
- New PaymentTriggers when a new incoming/outgoing payment is created.TriggerInstant
- Create Draft PaymentCreates a new draft payment.ActionScheduled
- Create PaymentCreates a new payment between your own monetary accounts.ActionScheduled
- New Message sent to PageTriggers when a new Message is sent to a page.TriggerInstant
- Send Message from PageSend a message to a user from a page.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate bunq + Facebook Messenger.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.