Buffer your WordPress posts
When this happens
Step 1: New Post
Then do this
Step 2: Add to Buffer
Whenever you publish a post on your WordPress site, there are several social networks you want to update. This Zapier integration automatically adds those new WordPress posts to Buffer, making it easy to share them on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
How It Works
- Publish a new post on your WordPress site
- Zapier adds that post to one of your Buffer profiles
Note: You'll need a Zapier integration for each Buffer profile you want to post to (i.e. one for Facebook, one for Twitter, etc.)
What You Need
- WordPress blog
- Buffer account
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added.Trigger
- New MediaTriggers when a new media is uploaded.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is created.Trigger
- Updated PostTriggers when a post is updated.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Upload MediaUpload a new media file, which can be used as featured media.Action
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Update PostUpdates a post.Action
Creates a new user.
Finds a post.
Triggers when there is a new item in the Buffer
Triggers when a new profile is added.
Add an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.
Add an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.