Catch new webhooks and add items to Buffer
When this happens
Step 1: Catch Hook
Then do this
Step 2: Add to Buffer
When you have info available that also belongs on your social media platforms, this integration can connect your tools. Once active, it will catch a POST at a specific URL and add an item to Buffer. It's never been easier to connect your tools.
- Retrieve PollPoll a URL and look for new entries.Trigger
- Catch Raw HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL. Gives the request body unparsed (max 2 MB) and also includes headers.Trigger
- Catch HookWait for a new POST, PUT, or GET to a Zapier URL.Trigger
- Custom RequestFire off a custom request by providing raw details. Very flexible but unforgiving.Action
- GETFire off a single GET request with optional querystrings.Action
- POSTFire off a single POST request as a form or JSON.Action
- PUTFire off a single PUT request as a form or JSON.Action
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
Triggers when a new profile is added.
Add an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.
Add an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.