How to connect Braintree + Soundwise
Zapier lets you send info between Braintree and Soundwise automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New CustomerTriggers when you add a new customer.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when you add a new transaction.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreate a new customer.Action
- New ListenerTriggers when a new listener signs up for a soundcast of yours.Trigger
- Unsubscribed ListenerTriggers when a listener unsubscribed from a soundcast of yours.Trigger
- Enroll/Update Listener in SoundcastAdds a listener's email address to a soundcast's invitee list, and sends an email to the listener with instructions to access the soundcast. If the email address is associated with an existing listener account on Soundwise, the listener will be automatically subscribed to the said soundcast. If the email address doesn't have a Soundwise account yet, the listener will be subscribed to the soundcast as soon as they create an account on Soundwise using the same email address. If the soundcast subscription is renewed periodically, the listener's subscription will be updated when their next subscription period starts.Action
- Remove Listener From SoundcastRemove a listener's access to a soundcast.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Braintree and Soundwise.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.