Box + Tumblr Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Box and Tumblr.
It's easy to connect Box + Tumblr and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when someone comments on a file in a folder you own/collaborate on.
Triggered when you add a new file to a folder.
Triggered when you are assigned a task.
Triggers whenever you "like" a post on Tumblr.
Triggers when a new post is created on any blog with a specific tag you choose.
Triggered when a new event is performed (this is the activity stream).
Triggered when you add a new folder.
Triggers when a new post is added by someone you follow on Tumblr.
Triggers when a new post is created in a specific blog you own.
- Step 1: Authenticate Box + Tumblr.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.